Registrato: 20/06/19 12:40
|Some more steel steal Autos Articles | September 8 , 2007
The second problem was that of orange peel, caused mainly due to improper rolling. Orange peel was caused due to uneven grains of steel which cause a roughness in the steel surface often causing paint to peel off after some time. In some cases, paint does not peel off but loses its luster.
In my further conversations with the steel industry executive, I prodded him about various other issues on steel. His company was at that point of time supplying a number of Indian car manufacturers. He divided the car manufacturing fraternity into two parts - the Quality Conscious (QC) and the Quality Unconscious (pun on a bun). While the QC guys had a gazillion tests before they offered a contract for any steel , the QU guys were easier to break into as long as the pricing was right.
The guy then told me about various problems normally associated with the quality of automotive steel. One of the problems was Sliver (yes Sharon Stone is a distraction for the male of the species), basically caused due to impurity. When any alumina impurity is pressed along with the steel during the rolling process, the impurity too gets stretched along the length of the steel and gets embedded as a very fine line normally invisible to a naked eye. Think of this as a fault line though as this may though result in a sudden shearing of the steel strip or panel along the line of impurity. Not something you would like to put in a car!
Coming back to QC and QU, the executive pointed out that some of the cheapest cars in India used the best steel while some of the expensive ones often compromised on quality. So what did his company do when any lot of steel was rejected by the QC guys? Simple , supply it to the QU dudes who would promptly use it in their inside panels. As long as the price was right!
For more details on More steel steal visit http:www.theautodiary
Article Tags: More Steel Steal, More Steel, Steel Steal
As yet another school year is about to begin here are a few things that we need to be mindful of.
1. Start the school time routine at least a week ahead of the school reopening. This means that the kid鈥檚 bedtime is advanced and they wake up early enough to have breakfast. School time stress can be reduced
2. Ensure that holiday homework if any is completed, check if kids need any help with their work
3. Ensure that all back to school shopping is done 鈥?books , Note Books, Bags, Lunch boxes, uniforms etc.
Each generation of parents have their own struggle. Our parents struggled with getting us inside the house after play to complete our homework. Today , parent鈥檚 biggest challenge happens to be technology 鈥?Pads, phones, TV on demand. Ensuring that children get some distraction free time happens to be our biggest challenge
Milestones are great ways to set new expectations and create a new routine with children. This school year, you can get the kids excited about learning by creating a small learning zone in the house. The size could range from a small corner to a full room depending on what works for you. Here is a list of things to do to make sure the learning zone idea is a success
1. Discuss the idea with the child and make sure he she is excited about it
2. Make the most of the walls , by using colorful Kids posters India to lighten up the place
3. Ensure that there are some story books in the space, so that kids can take tiny breaks to read something fun
4. Have adequate storage space to ensure that kids study material can be stored comfortably
5. Kids proud of their achievements tend to work better in the future. Put up a certificate of appreciation or a medal or a cup they have brought back in the past
6. A time table, a loosely created one to drive some discipline
7. A space meant for the kid, must reflect their character and individuality. Set some time aside and make something together to put up in the space 鈥?It could be a drawing , painting, craft work, poem or any other object made by the kid that reflects his personality
8. Some kids learn better with soft music in the background. If your kid falls under this category ensure you make some arrangement for screen free music
9. Comfort beats every other point, ensure that the table and chair are comfortable and you create a space with pillows , cushions etc that makes the room very inviting
10. Above all, ensure that kids follow a disciplined routine and study time. Younger the better, so that the discipline flows into the life in future
Wishing you and your child a very fruitful and happy school year ahead!
Total Views: 81Word Count: 464See All articles From Author
Shilajit - A Wonder Of Ayurveda and Powerful Rejuvenator Health Articles | October 6, 2011
Shilajit is one of the most widely used minerals in Ayurveda due to its broad spectrum uses. Shilajit literally means 'sweat of rocks' in Sanskrit , it is a mineral pitch which oozes out from Himalayas.
Introduction: Shilajit is one of the most widely used medicines in Ayurveda due to its broad spectrum uses. Shilajit literally means 'sweat of rocks' in Sanskrit, it is a mineral pitch which oozes out from the rocks of Himalayas. Shilajit is one of the very important ***** of the ancient Ayurvedic medicine which is extensively used until today. It is a wonderful medicine which alone cures many diseases.?
Source: Until 1991 it was believed that shilajit contains only mineral contents oozed out from rocks of Himalaya. Researches conducted in 1991 showed that it contains humus and organic plant material that h.